I got a call this week that my landlord needs to inspect my Fire Alarm/CO2 detectors and provide me with a fire extinguisher per the HOA. (this will take all of 15 minutes)
So I have between now and Wednesday to get the following Unfucking done:
- Clean kitchen
- Make it look like only 1 dog and 1 cat live here.. not the rest of the zoo.
- Steam clean the carpets (see previous animal issue)
- Clean the bathroom (actually isn’t that bad)
- Clean off the fucking coffee table already!
- Clear off the couch and adjacent chair
- Move the boyfriends shit into the bedroom already and organize it
- Do lots n lots of laundry
- Hang lots n lots of laundry up
- Clean the bunnies cage
- I’d like to clean the car out, but that’s not an asap thing
What will interfere with all this?
- Working 8-1 on Saturday am.
- Attending 2 hour super party for Pachanga Sat 6pm-8pm
- Working 7-11 on Sunday am
cookiesand brownies for school bake sale/fundraiser on Monday
(i’ve made them, not baked them yet)
- Walking the dogs, entertaining the dogs.
- Oh tonight’s impending snow storm… again.
- My over all lazy procrastinating self
- Studying, making a table for Pharmacology
- Make signs/organize things for Coupon Exchange board at school.
- Updating twitter/facebook/blog/crowdtap, tumblr
So even though I’ve been up since 4am today, (I worked 5am-8am, then went to school from 9am-1pm)
I may just make the cookies tonight, then frost them later this weekend. Clean the kitchen before I bake, and then as I go/during the process of dough chilling.
Everything feels like it’ll take forever. It won’t, well it will but its manageable if i break it down into sections, 20/10’s sometimes work, but sometimes 45/15’s work better because im not always done at 20.
I know in the end a clean house will = a clean mind and then ill be less overwhelmed/stressed about life and school.