2013 has been a year of a few ups any many downs. I’m ready for it to be over and to have a clean slate for 2014.
It seemed for every up there were a few downs to bring my happiness crashing to the ground.
So let’s just focus on the positive things. Because I for one refuse to live in the past, I don’t know why anyone would want to.
5. Got a job that ties into my schooling, that pays well, is easy, and I get to interact with animals every weekend!
7. Had the financial help from my family to keep me afloat and a roof over my head, pay for school, and keep my pets healthy.
11. Found a sweet sweet kitty who was abandoned, took her in, and almost 4 weeks later she’s still here.. my dad said she was magical and she just may be. Yesterday our vets office called to ask me to come in to interview for a job…which I didn’t apply for, was just having casual conversation with the Dr when I took Sassy in for her checkup about having finished school. Would be great way to start the year with a new job!
12. Cancelled my cable t.v.! Saving lots of money now and surprisingly surviving without my dvr lol
13. Came to the realization that I’m worth more than I thought, that I deserve more and better than what I had, my friends are there for me when I really need them, I’m not crazy or overreacting when I listen to my instincts, and I’m capable of being OK by myself.