1. What camera do you use??
As if you ran out and bought the same one you’d take amazing photographs… it’s called talent and/or training and having an eye for shots, not just luck.
2. What’s the name of the paint color on your walls?
Really? That’s what you noticed? The nice lady was just posting a picture of her [baby, cat, earring, new slippers].
3. What’s that ingredient I’ve never heard of it?
Well, have you heard of Google, Bing, or Yahoo?
4. First like! First comment!
Kill.me.now. You’re just likely not either of those, if you were to refresh your feed you’d see that.
5. “Omg omg omg omg I love you sooooooooo much please follow me! Or just respond! Or just like one of my pictures so I know you know I exist and I’ll just die!”
*rolls eyes* ok ok I may have squealed when I got @ by Donnie Wahlberg, but I don’t harass him on the daily to notice me. I know I’ll see him again in 6 months so I have patience.
6. How do you get your dog to sit, stay, pose, stand there with a lamp on his head?
Training, treats, patience, lots of outtakes obviously. Does your dog do things on the first try when you ask them to?
7. What editing program do you use?
Most likely Photoshop, or some other program that costs more than your mortgage, or none at all again this goes back to talent.
Okay / end rant.
Anymore you’d like to add?