I'm so annoyed with dating sites, yes theyre free ones because im a poor biotch but gawd. .
I mean, I met ATC off plenty of fish that went… well – ish.
Anyone messaging me lately is just so…
It's driving me crazy.
They're either ugly, or boring, cant form a sentence or spell correctly.
The other day i received a reply to a message i'd sent probably a week or so earlier to this guy, and his response was "hi"
that was it.
Well fuck I EMAILED YOU FIRST you flippin retard. Of course I'm real god dammit.
I've taken the advice of my friends and put "as much info as possible" into my profile.
For those who actually take the time to read it they'll reply with some lil quip about something… but they're just NOT MY TYPE.
I'm sure others dont even take the time to read it, it may be long-ish, but it's informative.
So much easier to just put it out there rather than to have someone email you asking all the questions you've already answered.
I like having a good, fun time with awesome people.
Going to the Zoo or the Museum.
Watching movies at home or the theater.
Trying to beat my roommate at wii Mario Kart.
Going out to bar, playing bingo at TGI Fridays.
Going to concerts when I have the money for outrageous ticket prices.
I'm perfectly content watching the game at happy hour,
or even better, being at a game cheering on my team!
Hockey, Football and Baseball preferably.
– No drama
– Likes Alcohol
– Has interests and hobbies
– Doesn't live with mom & dad or ex gf
– Likes movies and cuddling on the couch
– Actually has time to spend with someone else
– Preferably no children unless they're well behaved
– A guy with a dog or cat is almost always a good catch
– You aren't overly emotional and wont cry if I hurt your feelings.
– Doesn't mind my love for New Kids On The Block and anything involving them.
Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so….
– I'm a no nonsense – no BS kinda girl.
– I'm honest, trusting, and always reliable.
– I have a decent job that pays most of the bills.
– Greys Anatomy will almost always makes me cry.
– I won't put up with anyone's crap, Ive been through enough.
– I know that I deserve to be someone's #1 girl, and not a back up.
– If I drink something red I will inevitably spill it, on myself or the carpet.
– My friends would say that I'm the one who always makes the plans and "gets the party going".
– I have a stressful job, so when I'm not there I just want to chill and not argue with anyone.
– I have my own car, and my own apt, and I take care of things myself. Those things are expected in someone that I spend my time with.
– I enjoy spending time with my pets, if you don't like animals, or are allergic then please, don't bother, they are super important to me.
– Therefore I don't like hunting I don't want to be around it or what you catch and no I won't eat it cook it smell it touch it or look at it.
– I like being pampered, getting my nails and toes done, but I'll also go out and get dirty if the occasion arises. I'm not a *total* girly-girl.
Shy, Quiet, Nervous types.
People who can't follow directions.
Little dogs with napoleon complexes.
Drivers that don't know how to merge.
Voice Mails. If its that important, text me.
Missing the trailers when I go to see a new movie.
And finally, people who visit my profile, but don't message me!
This is just FYI but describes me pretty well:
CANCER: (that's me)
Cancer loves TLC. Not smothering dependency but reassurance you're paying close attention to his or her delicate needs.
With a heart like an exposed raw nerve, the crab feels everything deeply.
When Cancer cries at the movie, offer your shoulder.
This one is classically romantic, so model your date after that winning formula.
Turn on: You're a provider.
Turn off: emotional insensitivity.
You are a DIRECTOR/explorer:
You are courageous; and you seek challenges. You are a tough-minded, independent and daring thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. You focus easily. And you are persistent, systematic and competent in pursuing your interests and goals.
You are also assertive; and you enjoy the opportunities your hard work wins.
You have a lot of energy. You think quickly, make decisions more easily than most, dislike unnecessary rules, and take a rational approach to people, issues and ideas.
You don't often enjoy "small talk." You are generally not interested in pleasing boring people and you gravitate to men and women who are intellectually exciting and get to their point quickly during conversations.
You are not conventional in most of your attitudes and values. You tend to be irreverent and pragmatic and you like spontaneous people. You can be an exciting, yet hard driving and exacting, friend and companion.
To me, it's informative, direct and to the point.
Maybe most guys just dont have a job, house, or any hobbie outside of playing xbox…
I'm at the point of just not caring anymore, and everyone says "when you're not looking you find someone", well I havent been looking for a while and nothing's happening…